Helping for getting a visa
If you need our help getting your visa, please e-mail the following information to ICES_PAIAOS@yahoo.co.jp by 31 January 2019. This will enable us to prepare the VISA documents of Japan side, which you will then submit to the Japanese Embassyr or a Japanese Consul in your country.
- Full name (by alphabet)
- Date of birth (year/month/date) and your age
- Occupation (Affiliation)
- Phone number
- Place of a Japanese Embassy or Consulate in your country that you are going to submit the visa application documents.
- Itinerary in Japan (Download PDF here)
- your home address or the address of your office (we will use it to send the documents by AIRMAIL)
Your personal information will be used only for helping to get your visa. We would like to ask you to send your personal information written in the above, but alternatively, you can also download the documents a) to c ), fill out the appropriate forms, and send an e-mail to ICES_PAIAOS@yahoo.co.jp with the attached documents as set out below.
Step 0 (you can skip this step)
- “Procedures Chart for Short-Term Stay” is provided by The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan at the following URL.
- Check the procedure of your country and area in “1. Visa Application Procedures” on the following website.
- Download the following documents from the following website.
- Fill in the appropriate forms and send them by email to ICIES_PAIAOS@yahoo.co.jp.
Please be aware of the following points:
- If you need the VISA documents of Japan side, please submit your paper and/or the summary (over 2 pages) via SOLTI by 31 January 2019 though the paper submission deadline is 28th Feb 2019.
- We will prepare the VISA documents of Japan side pnly for those who give their presentation including keynote lecture at ICES2019.
- If you have any question, please contact us