Helping for getting a visa
If you need our help getting a visa, please e-mail the following information to ICIES_PAIAOS@yahoo.co.jp by 31 January 2019. This will enable us to prepare the information you will need to fill out the application documents which you will then submit to an ambassador or a consul-general of Japan in your country.
- Full name (in Latin alphabet)
- Date of birth and age
- Occupation (Affiliation)
- Phone number
- Place of a Japanese embassy or consulate in your country that you are going to submit the visa application documents.
- Itinerary in Japan (Download PDF here)
Your personal information will only be used in helping to get a visa. We would prefer you to do the above, but alternatively, you can also download the documents a) to c ), fill out the appropriate forms, and send an e-mail to ICIES_PAIAOS@yahoo.co.jp with the attached documents as set out below.
Step 0 (you can skip this step)
- “Procedures Chart for Short-Term Stay” is provided by The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan at the following URL.
- Check the procedure of your country and area in “1. Visa Application Procedures” on the following website.
- Download the following documents from the following website.
- Invitation Letter (Letter of Reason for Invitation)
- Letter of Guarantee
- Itinerary in Japan (Schedule of Stay) (Download PDF here)
- Fill in the appropriate forms and send them by email to ICIES_PAIAOS@yahoo.co.jp.
Please be aware of the following points:
- If you want help for getting a visa earlier than 28th Feb 2019, please submit your paper and/or the summary (over 2 pages) via SOLTI by 31 January 2019.
- It is difficult for us to send a letter of guarantee and a letter of invitation to those who do not make a keynote lecture or a presentation at the conference.