The 28th Annual Conference of The Pan Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies, PAPAIOS
The 28th Annual Conference of the Pan Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies, PAPAIOS, will be held as
Date: 20-22 October, 2017
Conference Venue: Osaka Ibaraki Campus,
2-150, Iwakura, Ibaraki, Osaka, Japan
Ritsumeikan University, Osaka Ibaraki Campus
The Pan Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies invites your participation and contribution to the 28th Annual Conference. The Annual Conference of this year focuses on the following sub-themes. All contributions that address the following sub-themes are especially welcomed.
(1) Environment, Resource and Energy
(2) International Economy and International Development
(3) Telecommunication and Information Technology
(5) Computable General Equilibrium Mode
(6) Regional Input-Output Analysis
(7) Theory of Input-Output Techniques
(8) Compilation of Input-Output Table, SNA, or SAM
(9) Disaster and the Economy/Society of the Disaster Victim Area
The deadline of submission of abstract is 30 June 2017.
Submit your abstract through the following online submission system(SOLTI):
Online Submission System: click here
Annual Conference of PAPAIOS
The Annual PAPAIOS Conference has been held since1990.
PAPAIOS 2017 Conference (The 28th PAPAIOS Conference )will be held on 21-22 October at Ritsumeikan University (Osaka Ibaraki Campus). The submission of abstarct will open after April 2017.
PAPAIOS 2016 Conference was held on 22-23 at Kochi University.
PAPAIOS 2016 Conference was held from 30 October-1 November at Meiji University,Tokyo.